latest Post

Shree Durga Varada Hom at Prasannotsav


The Prasannotsav finally started and the wait of so many months was over. I am very fortunate to get seva for all the days at Prasannotvsav. I reported to seva in the afternoon shift. I was given the seva at the Main Gate of the Utsav. Just as I resumed my seva my Co-ordinator asked me to have a look at the setup of the place. I just stepped in the Main Hall and WOW !!! The entire setup, decorations, lines of devotees, the chantings of name of Chandika Aai was absolutely mesmerizing. As reported in my earlier blog post all the mentioned events were setup in a very organized way at their respective places. The three forms of Chandika Mata (Mahakali, Mahasaraswati and Akhil Kameshwari) that are put on the Main stage just made me look at them for long, long time in awe. 

I resumed my seva on the Main Gate. Just within few minutes a small group of volunteers went pass the Main Gate with one volunteer carrying a metallic pot on his head. When I inquired about that small procession with my fellow volunteer he told me that it was the APOORVA AVDHOOT KUMBH. Now, this was what we had heard Sadguru Bapu describe in His discourse. Bapu has told us in His discourse that these Kumbhs are so pious and complete that they are capable of establishing complete Shree Aniruddha Gurukshetrams or even Aniruddha Dhams wherever needed. Thinking about this I followed the procession and entered a particular area just opposite the main hall. This section was dedicated for Shree Durga Varada Hom.

When I entered this area to my huge surprise our Param Poojya Nandai was sitting right there doing recitations of some book. When I asked a volunteer who deputed for this seva about the book Nandai was reciting he said it is the granth (book) which is the Sanskrit version of Matru Vatsalyavindanam which is written by Param Poojya Bapu Himself.

Here apart from our Goddess and Mother (Nandai) there were also many other things that were attention grabbing. The original copy of Sanskrit version of Matru Vatsalyavindanam which is written by Param Poojya Bapu Himself was kept in this section were hundreds of devotees were getting the chance to recite this holy text along with Nandai at the same time. Actually it is a mistake on my part to call it text. This granth is the actually the 9th form of Goddess Mahishasurmardini (in form of Nitya-Mantramalini). Just imagine the scene over here. The Goddess daughter reading Her Goddess Mother.

Here the replica of Wani fort on which Saptashrungi Mata has Her temple was also erected. A pond containing Aap Jal was also erected here (Aap Jal finds a mention in the Matru Vatsalyavindanam). 

And finally came another pleasant surprise. In the evening when I was doing my seva again back at the main gate suddenly the movements of all bhaktas stopped and I saw a group of some well-built volunteers walking towards the main gate. I could recognize them. They were from the squad which moves along with our beloved Bapu. And behind them came a huge handsome figure. It our God, our Bapu indeed. As described by Meenavahini in one of her abhangs He really looked like (Bhala Dandga Mard Maratha, Koriv Lavanyacha). And to my surprise He walked straight into the Shree Durga Varada Hom section and spent more than half and hour over there. This happened again in night. 

It was really a great experience being at the Utsav. Moreover I was stationed at Main Gate exactly between the Main Hall area and the Shree Durga Varada Hom section which are the two biggest attractions of the event of all the devotees. Because of this I could get to enjoy and witness all the happenings in both the areas at the same time. 

Thank you very much oh Lord Bapu. Thanks a lot for showering this love on me. 

I love you my Lord.

About Mihir Nagarkar

Mihir Nagarkar
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment